What to bring to Normah Clinic
- For your first visit, we will need your Identity
Card (for Malaysians) or passport (for Non-Malaysian). You will be
required to fill in our Patient Registration Form.
here to down the form.
- For follow-ups, please bring your appointment
- Have a list of your current medications and how
much you are taking of each. Otherwise, please bring the medicine
- Relevant medical reports, summaries and X-rays
- The names, addresses and telephone numbers of
your usual physician.
- Your medical insurance information and/or
medical card, if you have one.
If you are to be admitted, you need to bring the following:
- Personal items to help pass the time while you
are resting in your room. These may include books, magazines,
writing materials, knitting, embroidery or other small craft.
- You will be provided with hospital wear and a
dressing gown. Food will not be provided. Normah has a Cafeteria
located at Level 1 of the Hospital wing. If you need basic
necessities, there is a Gift Shop adjacent to the Cafeteria.
Click here for more